Golfers at The Habitat and Spessard Holland,
We want to again thank you for your continued support of both courses as we navigate this difficult time.
To continue to be available to you we are taking all steps possible to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our staff. Here are some of the steps we have taken and will continue to take for the foreseeable future.
- All employees are taking their temperature before arriving at the courses and we have implemented a strict safety plan to sanitize their work stations as well as all areas open to the public including the pro shops, bathrooms, and all other public facilities.
- We are placing a note on every cart to make sure no cart is used twice without being properly cleaned and sanitized.
- We are continuing to enforce or single cart rule meaning each player is using an individual cart. The only exception to this rule applies to members of the same household. We will be receiving additional carts later in the week to allow more golfers to ride the course at a single time.
- We are asking all players to maintain proper social distancing in and near the clubhouse, the parking lot, and on the course.
- The cups have been flipped to allow our golfers to continue to sink birdies, but also allow them to retrieve their ball without touching the pin.
- Food & beverage operations will remain close for the foreseeable future with the only items available being individual bottles of water and soda. We encourage all golfers to bring enough water with them to stay hydrated in the heat.
- Alcohol is not available to purchase and bringing alcohol onto the property, including the parking lot, is strictly prohibited.
We are taking all of these steps in order to continue to serve our community while ensuring your safety. Golf Brevard was founded to preserve public golf in Brevard County and we stand by that purpose even through the most difficult circumstances.
Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you at The Habitat and Spessard Holland.
General Manager / Director of Golf